Thursday, October 1, 2009

Shop Girl

My munchkin keeps growing and changing, but one thing remains the same....


9 months and 19 months

She loved Target then and she loves Target now!!! Lil'bub enjoys browsing and people watching just like her momma. I would not at all be surprised if her next word is Taar-shay, as we like to say. We have been visiting our favorite store a lot lately because lil'bub has had a sinus infection for about two weeks and we both need to be cheered up. So we go to our happy place! And of course, we put in our happy pigtails too, because I dare you not to smile when you see these.


Bub the hub has been bugging me to blog more often, but it's been one long week! I'll be better now that I don't have a sick baby. Except my throat hurts a little...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...