Friday, October 9, 2009

Fair Time

It's time for our annual pilgrimage to Dallas for the State Fair of Texas! It's been a tradition in my family since I was very little, and now we are happy to make it one for our new family too. Last year lil'bub was still small enough to be in a baby Bjorn. She thoroughly enjoyed the livestock!

We came away with a lot of loot last year too. Bub the hub won a very memorable chickenhead and I got a life-size Bart Simpson- exactly what I want hanging around my house!

I think this year is going to be even more fun with Avery able to enjoy the petting zoo. It's supposed to be a high of 68 and beautiful! I'll hopefully have some great pics to post Monday...we are off to sample fried everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...