Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tired

I'm still tired. I'm tired because munchkin is still waking up in the middle of the night, more than once sometimes! I'm tired because this winter seems never ending. I'm tired of wearing jackets. I'm tired of passing the same cold around this family. I'm tired of lil'bub's congestion (probably not as much as she is!) and I'm tired of turning the heat on and off every other day.

I'm so ready for spring. I'm ready for blue skies. I'm ready to take lil'bub to the park and the pool. I'm ready for April showers, May flowers, and Easter bunnies! Here is my little flower last year.
 

If I have not emphasized this point yet, we are SO ready for the heat! The only thing I can think of that is ok about this current cold weather, is the fact that li'bub can still wear tights. BUT THAT'S THE ONLY THING. It doesn't mean the cold should continue or anything. She looks darn cute though. And I know we are a little late for Mardi Gras, but this girl is still lovin on her beads.
 

Beads? what beads?
 
oh yeah these beads

they're a little tangled
 

let's see how they taste
 

haha that's funny 
 

{spots her pig}
 

maybe pig wants some beads??
 
nah, I think I'll keep'em
Photobucket

1 comment :

  1. Those by the way are authentic New Orleans super bowl beads!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...