Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Fresh and Fruity

Thanks everyone for all the sweet messages I got after that last blog post. I heard from so many people that said Avery's story really touched them, and it makes me even more glad I shared. Now I keep hearing demands for more posts, ack! I'm trying! How about a fun, quick one....lil'bub and I remembered another thing we love about spring-- fresh fruit!!

Espeeecially strawberriessss.

so pretty and sweet, just like Avery

they taste so yummy

yep, she agrees

Nope. I did NOT stuff TWO
in my mouth, not me!

Lil'bub likes to chase her strawberries
down with a little apple juice
from her bear cup.

How 'bout you?

Photobucket

1 comment :

  1. I had a wonderful weekend at the barndo with your mom, Kay and Randy. Lots and lots of love to you and Avery, and hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...