Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Breakin'

Yep, that's right. We are spring breakers this week! Although lil'bub officially kicked off the vacation with an ear infection, she has recovered nicely and we have been very busy bubs. In fact, today we went to the rodeo and had some good, yummy fun. Those photos are coming soon, I promise, but I have a lot on my plate right now. First I have to go fill out my fantasy basketball bracket at the very last minute like I do every year, even though Bub the hub reminds me every. single. day. Then I have to finish up preparing for the baby shower I am throwing on Saturday for my very dear friend Allison and sweet baby Leah.

Spring is definitely baby time! I have no less than FIVE friends having babies soon. I thought I might post some parenting cartoons I came across recently, since all of my friends are gonna be first time parents. And I think illustrations are so much more helpful than reading about it. You all can thank me later.


don't even think about it

definitely stick with peek-a-boo
over board games

baby needs oxygen!

don't even let him attempt it-
no matter how many times he asks

I think this is a man thing

baby is definitely not like a hamster!

2 comments :

  1. Hahahaha. My OB has this book in his office! Those always crack me up. And YAY for Avery and all her big news lately!!! :) <3 Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...