Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Under Construction

Still working on the finishing touches of my springy blog! Hope y'all like the new header. It was so hard to decide what photo to use. I've actually been staying up way too late trying to figure it out and putting everything together, so I really need to get some sleep and save all my photos for tomorrow. But suffice to say, lil'bub has made some HUGE developmental leaps in the last week and we can not be any more proud or excited to share :) Sorry to leave you hangin, but I promise it will be worth the wait!

Photobucket

2 comments :

  1. So excited to hear...miss getting to see you guys at the pool! Can't wait to find out what she is doing now!!! Go Avery!!!! - Eda Lewis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to hearing your news!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...