Saturday, December 30, 2017

TBT May '17, Part 2

Crazy May, continued...

6) I had my first solo trip with Avery AND Lee to a doctor's appointment. Two immobile kids across town and a mile walkup with my trusty double, in line stroller! Both kids were on their best behavior and when it was all said and done, I felt like a mom rockstar.


7) Avery's last day at The Arbor school on May 26th. This one was really hard. Avery's school had been our saving grace for the past 8 years. Her teachers over the years, Ms. Sonia, Ms. Aqeela and Ms. Deidre, had been the absolute most wonderful people we could hope to entrust with our precious daughter. They all handled Avery's challenges with grace and love, and constantly celebrated the positive. They always patiently listened to my concerns and comforted my (many) emotions. Seriously, I could go on forever. We hated the idea of not seeing these people every day, but we had known for awhile that Avery now needed support in different areas than the school could provide. We knew it was the right step, but change is so hard!! 


I hate that his photo came out so blurry, but this is Ms. Deidre
and her wonderful assistant teachers. Avery adored them all.


8) Maddie had her graduation ceremony from Kindergarten. As if Avery leaving her school wasn't hard enough, this was making me super emotional. How was my baby bub already graduating from kinder?? Here she is singing in the musical program before the ceremony.


And with her much beloved Kinder teacher, Ms. Davis


9
) To round out this list, I wanted to add a photo of a typical afternoon after the girls got home from school. Maddie playing with baby Lee and Avery resting after therapy, with Dixie dog keeping company. My sweet bubs.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...