Sunday, December 10, 2017

TBT February '17

Catch up continues! I forgot to post my baby belly from late January. I don't think I look very big for 7-8 months pregnant, but I certainly felt it. 


Baby Boy was kickin' up a storm, I remember that well. And finding a comfy position to sleep in was also increasingly hard at this point. Not to mention that baby loved to wake up and have a party in my tummy the minute I got into bed at night. Stinker.

My Braxton-Hicks contractions were especially intense in the latter half of this pregnancy and we had a little scare at the beginning of the month when they seemed to go on regularly, forever! My doctor sent me down to the hospital but luckily they subsided after an I.V. with lots of fluids.

We had a fun Valentines Day and I was excited to get another adorable photo of the girls together, this time with the addition of Dixie dog!


and try not to smile at Maddie thanking daddy for the Valentine's Day presents she found from him before she left for school...


Here's a cute one of Dixie relaxing on Avery right after she had finished an OT therapy session.
I love how comfortable they both are with each other.


At the end of the month, Maddie had her school rodeo performance, which is always a favorite.


She loves performing. I love watching her :)




In the last week of February, I came down with the flu and it was MISERABLE. I hadn't had it in forever (since college maybe?) and being almost 8 months pregnant made it so much harder. I was confined to bed for days and couldn't touch the girls, which was the worst. I missed my snuggles so much! Bub the hub had to take over for awhile while I rested. Somehow it didn't spread to anyone else in the family, thanks goodness.

In house addition news, the bedroom and bathroom were very near completion, and my new fancy Carrera marble tiles were making me very happy. 


Next up... baby month!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...