Monday, December 18, 2017

TBT March '17, Part 1

I had to split this post into two, there was just too much going on!! Can't imagine why...

In March, we were working hard on finishing the new nursery since my original due date was April 13th, and it was approaching quickly.  Bub the hub and I were painting the room ourselves, and I had a grand plan for doing an accent wall with stripes.  I knew I wanted to do navy, white and gray, and I had made an idea board for the room, even though there was no clear theme like I had with the girls' nurseries.


By the time I was done gathering pics, it was clear that we were going to throw some green in there, and that I had some kind of an affinity for alligators. Go figure. With the addition of the green, the décor got kind of preppy, which was kind of perfect considering my upcoming baby shower theme was MONOGRAM. 

My shower was amazing. I completely did not expect one for #3, but my very wonderful/expert shower throwing friends offered, and how could I say no to getting some blue, boyish things!??

Here I am with a very pregnant belly and my three beautiful hostesses.


I got so much fun stuff, including monogrammed blankets, onesies, burp cloths and bibs, of which I had no idea how much I would adore until I got them. The girls had maybe one or two monogrammed things each when they were babies, but everyone was going to know the name of this little man.

I was feeling quite large and stretched to the max this month, so Bub the hub went on some outings with the girls so mommy could rest. He and Maddie went to an Aggie game at Minute Maid Park.


just a little excited about cotton candy

Mommy and Avery also decided to sit out our first Houston Rodeo this year, but I think Daddy and Maddie had enough fun for all of us.




Towards the end of the month, I was having almost constant Braxton-Hicks contractions. It was still 3 weeks away from my due date, but the contractions were so super intense that we went into the hospital on the 22nd, in the middle of the night, to get checked. They gave me fluids to stop them again, and sent me back home to let baby grow some more.

At home, we were still working hard on finishing the nursery wall stripes, which is exactly what I was doing on Saturday the 25th. 


TO BE CONTINUED...


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...