Thursday, December 28, 2017

TBT April '17, Part 2 EASTER

We had good family time with both sides of our family this Easter, so baby boy really got to show off his adorable Easter onesie with tie and suspenders!


Maddie wants to hold and snuggle baby brother pretty much all the time. She is so loving and sweet with him.

The girls had two different egg hunts and lots of fun. Maddie cleaned up, as usual, and Avery examined each egg, as usual.





Lee found both hunts rather boring.


We got some cute family pics. I can see how tired I am when I look at these, but I was so glad to have Lee home and healthy for his first Easter, and I see that in my eyes too. And I like the way Avery is looking at brother in the second one.


I can't wait for next year, when baby boy will be running around gathering eggs as well. :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...