Friday, July 30, 2010

Raindrops on Roses...

and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens, brown paper packages tied up with strings! This week has been a long, tough one, so I've decided to dedicate this post to happy things, a.k.a some of my favorite things right now. Please try to contain your disappointment about me not talking about lil'bub. But y'all already know she is one of my favorite things, right? Right. OK, let's begin.

♥ddp. that's right, it's back on.








♥Fresh flowers in the house make me so happy!






I buy the $4 bouquets right now, but one day, when I hit the lottery, we are going to have amazing bouquets delivered, WEEKLY.
 

♥Cake balls!! Finally made my first batch last weekend to celebrate a baby boy :) and they were so cute and delicious.




Bulletproof by La Roux...can't get this song out of my head! Though I'm so very glad it's replaced the reverberating "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" song, and I like the message.

♥Sewing!! I'm getting much better at it. My mom and Aunt Kay are very good teachers. I've graduated from burp cloths to bath hoodies and aprons!

♥Lazy Rivers, in particular the one that I will partake in next week on our vacation!!!

♥Watching my daughter swing










♥Watching Bub the hub with other lil'munchkins....and especially when they stick their tongue out at him!






♥Last but not least, how celebrities read my blog....ok, this might be a stretch, but did anyone else notice that Sarah Jessica Parker is wearing pretty much THE EXACT SHOES I HAVE BEEN COVETING (posted on my sidebar way before the movie premiered) (but in gold with closed-toe) in the opening scene of Sex and the City?? anyone?? well, I did. STOP stealing my style, SJP.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...