Friday, June 19, 2009

Raising Avery

I have been considering starting a blog for a ridiculous amount of time now, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to go ahead and try it out. For many years, I felt like blogging was really only for extremely witty people with powerful opinions. SO not true..haha!! Not only is it a fantastic way to keep family and friends updated, but I never imagined how much hope and support I would get from reading blogs about families in similar situations to ours.

I also never imagined that I would almost daily check the blogs of total stranger mommies to see what they are up to, but it's true! I do! I can't explain why it's so fascinating, but I figured I needed to contribute to the blogosphere with my own munchkin's story, especially since it is so different from the norm. OK, so here are the photos of lil'miss amazing Avery, which is what you all really want to see, right? She still gets stronger everyday, and definitely even more adorable (I can say that, I'm her momma). Commencing with the current photos:

Squishy cheek face!


Here she is in an outfit that Nana bought her.


Chillin with Dadddy on the couch. They were watching a serious Astros game.


Messy Avery, post oatmeal!


It has taken me entirely too long to get this set up, so I will tell Avery's story when I have more time next week. We are getting ready for Father's Day here, Avery started saying "da-da" this week, just in time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...