Sunday, June 28, 2009

Just a Preview

Well it was a long week and even longer weekend, and we are all exhausted! I am just going to post a few shots of Avery going to the pool this weekend in anticipation of our swimming playdate on Tuesday, when I can post some better live action shots of my little swim baby. And yes I know that was a run-on sentence.

Here she is in her matching cover-up
getting excited about the pool!

She likes to sit in my lap and splash around.
This was fantastic for my abs...

Here she is posing with me...she wasn't really into
the mushroom waterfall, I think it scared her a little :(

We have another busy week coming up. Lots of therapy! I can't believe we are already at the end of June, and I have a feeling that July will fly by as well. On a totally different note, I am soooo not looking forward to the continuing blanket coverage of Michael Jackson's death. Although completely tragic, Bub the hub and I have already had our fill of ridiculous reporting and speculating. And the Today show is the worst! I had to turn it off last week when Meredith starting interviewing Corey Feldman. I mean, are you kidding me? I do feel bad that his family has to put up with all of that. I hope the media craziness dies down before the end of the summer, for everyone's sanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...