Tuesday, August 5, 2014

We Got Away

This past weekend, Bub the hub and I had a night away. For the first time in six and a half years! It's kind of a big deal. A very special thanks goes to my mom, Nana, who was instrumental in this endeavor. We also have a new helper named Angela, who is great with Avery, and who also made this night possible. 

We just so happened to be celebrating my 32nd birthday. I know what you are thinking... I look way too young to be that old, right? I know, it's weird. True, though. 

So, we basically stayed at a hotel across the street... about 4 minutes away, I would say. But it still counts! And the girls did awesome, which is the best part. I also did really relax for a little while, which I wasn't sure I'd be able to do! More special thanks goes to my wonderful dad, who treated me to spa services! I'm a lucky girl.

I also had a nice dinner out with good friends and a fun night of friendly poker to top it off. I played poker in our hotel room in the hotel robe and slippers, by the way. Super comfy. 

photo courtesy of bff Ali

It was a lovely weekend all the way around. Thanks be to Bub the hub for that :).

Photobucket

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...