Monday, July 28, 2014

Oh Summer

This past week was Avery's last of the school year. Today was my first full day home with both girls. The hub had a late meeting, so it was the girls and I from sun up to sun down and into bedtime. Technically, before sun up since Avery was up most of the night for unknown reasons! I just wanna say, I'm feeling a little like super mom right now.

I'm not going to lie-- I've been dreading this break for awhile. It's about a week longer than the break she gets in June, and this is the first year in a long time that we have not broken it up with some sort of family vacation.... because we did that earlier this year, in Hawaii :).  Seriously, though, keeping up with two young kids in summer time is already hard! Finding constructive activities for an immobile six year old while juggling an active two year old is just...well, even more super hard. So when I get through a day like today, I have to appreciate it. I survived! Only sixteen more week days left....


My brunette beauty and blonde haired pixie relax on the couch together.
Their sweetness with each other has increased a lot more lately...
More on that soon!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...