Friday, November 5, 2010

Sick Bubs

Hey y'all, we have one sick lil'bub in this house...Bub the hub and I were up all night with a very snotty, coughy munchkin. Poor thing can't stay asleep for more than an hour or so. Today hasn't been much better, and now I can feel a tickle in my throat. Blah!

I think that having sick kids has to be the hardest part of parenting. That's not to say that I don't count my blessings that we are cozy at home instead of in a hospital somewhere! THOSE experiences waere definitely more miserable. But still. I hate seeing her feeling so badly :(

Current diagnosis: a bad cold...pretty please don't let it be anything more serious!!
Prescription: chocolate ice cream and fluids
Getting to sleep in mommy & daddy's bed: priceless


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...