Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks

Wow. What a week. What a month! Really, what a year!!! Never did Bub the hub and I imagine how much we would have to be thankful for in 2009.

Avery is healthy, still recovering, and happy for the most part...if you don't count those pesky molars! I am thankfully still able to stay home with her. I have the MOST wonderful, supportive family you could ever ask for. My heart is overwhelmed with thanks today for these very things, and much more. I hope you all had an equally wonderful Thanksgiving.

Anyhoo, we aren't sure what all YOU did today, but this is what lil'bub was up to:

watched a little football with Uncle Drew

went cruisin a couple (million) times

did some swinging with mom

did some fussin'
then napped while we ate turkey!

thanks for another delicious dinner Nana!
(now I won't eat again for a week)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...