Friday, December 2, 2011

Thanksgiving Recap

Thought I should probably post about Thanksgiving before I turn around and it's the new year! We had a really nice day celebrating with family, and everyone stuffed themselves with lots of delicious food!!

WHAT?!? I don't get any of the food??
Well, everyone except Baby Bub stuffed themselves.
But she did get lots of good milk!!

Avery's favorites were the butternut squash
and skillet apple pie with ice cream!

Not so favorite...
mashed potato casserole (we liked it though!)

we visited with family

there was even an Uncle Drew sighting!
(promise Avery was more excited about it than this)

The next day we got to visit with even more family at the Barndominium, it was so much fun! And we finally got some good photos of Madeline with my cousin Kingslea's new precious baby, Johnny.

She looks like she's about to shove him out of her photo lol :)

Here's a good one! so excited for these two to be good friends

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I can't give thanks enough for the blessings in my life. Even if my girls DO drive me a little nuts sometimes ha! Seriously though, it's hard for me not to remember being in and out of the hospital at this point with baby Avery, with no end in sight. Instead, we are just soaking in this new experience, mindful of how lucky we are...today I heard Madeline laugh for the first time! I think I might have scared her with my shreak of happiness. It's those moments of pure joy that I want to soak up, never forget.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...