Thursday, December 22, 2011

Checking Back

Checking back in to say I am NOT in the loony bin, but still exhausted and insanely busy. Also glad to say that all of the client holiday cards from Sugar Bee Designs made it out and they are all unique and wonderful in their own little way!! Now I have a few more presents to buy and a ton of wrapping to do... and I've almost made it through the first vacation week home with two girls, with a lot of help from Nana and Grandaddy. I have the best parents.

Speaking of Nana, here she is with my lovely, holiday attired daughters, thanks to my sweet Aunt Christine:


Avery looked so grown up!

and happy with her Nana <3

and some awesome out-takes:


My sweet Baby Bub passed the four month mark last week and I can't wait to share how she's doing-- it's been so much fun to watch her grow and change so quickly!  I just need to carve out a little more blogging time soon. In between all the holiday craziness. No problem at all...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...