Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Funny Valentine

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I know it's sort of a Hallmark holiday, but I certainly don't mind a day that reminds everyone to show appreciation to the ones they love. And if that includes flowers and candy, I'm definitely in! Sweet Bub the hub was really on top of things because he brought me a gorgeous bouquet on Friday, so I could enjoy it all weekend :)

Meanwhile, lil'bub had a fantastic Valentine's party at school on Friday. She enjoyed yet another cupcake, and made us all sorts of fun stuff, including a BIG adorable card.


And she even added a little finger painting to a Valentine's cup for us! She's so creative right? haha

We attempted to take a good photo of munchkin for all the cute Valentine cards we were making for our family, and we did finally get a good one. But it certainly took about 50 shots to get there. I thought y'all might like to see the out-takes too. Enjoy :)

good one, but turning away

off in her own world

trying to escape!

darn finger in the mouth

too giggly

believe it or not, this was the money shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...