Friday, January 29, 2010

So It Begins

The birthday festivities have officially begun! My almost-two-year-old had a party at school today. I'm still busy getting ready for our party tomorrow. Farm animal EVERYTHING! I am having dreams about farm animals too. No seriously. I am.

This is lil'bub this morning...I think she knew something was up because I kept shouting, "school birthday party day!!" But you'll have to excuse my high excitement because I had a summer birthday and never got the school parties (I know--pity party right?). I am therefore psyched that she will get them!!

The teachers made her a cute sign

I brought flower cupcakes...TONS of icing

Requisite cupcake face

Her teachers got lil'bub an awesome farm toy!

She really enjoys the birthday singing

The pretty birthday girl :)

1 comment :

  1. We are all anxiously anticipating the B-Day party recap. Please post it soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...