Thursday, June 25, 2015

Belated Father's Day

I'm only a few.. four days late with this post but you know how it goes! We celebrated Bub the hub all this past weekend, and hopefully he felt special. He should definitely feel special about getting to sleep in both Saturday and Sunday... I'm not gonna lie, I reeeallly look forward to my Saturday morning sleep ins. For me to donate one means I must reeeally love you ♥.

Both girls got crafty and made the hub some cute art for his office. Maddie and I also picked out a new Aggie grill cover for him, and made him a coupon for a new wallet. One of Maddie's favorite pastimes is picking out greeting cards. Seriously, she could stand there all day and go through them all. She was pretty excited to pick this monster one out for daddy.



On Father's Day, and every day, we appreciate Bub the hub to eternity and back. He keeps us all grounded, and his patience astounds me. Maddie's first question of the day is always, "is daddy here?" I'm sure it would also be Avery's if she could verbalize. He's an amazing father and he's all OURS!!! love you, babe.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...