Thursday, July 3, 2014

Plans

I don't have a lot of words tonight. As some of you know, Avery was in the hospital last week for some unexplained pain. We ended up taking care of the pain problem, but setting a whole bunch of other negative things into motion, that she is still recovering from, a week later. And when I say "we", I mean the staff at the hospital, which we will not be returning to. As Avery's parents, we are still recovering too. Personally, this is going to take awhile. I'm not sure when I'll be able to really talk about it. The whole situation makes me think of this cartoon I saw awhile back. It's an old joke I know, but sometimes I feel a lot closer to it than anyone else around me. Lord knows, I have a new way of looking at "plans." If I could make my own cartoon, I'll tell you the challenges would look a hell of a lot different than rocks, a ladder, a water hole and a thunderstorm. Those are cake walks, come to think of it. The message remains though. Drilled into my head.


Photobucket

1 comment :

  1. Oh no, what happened? Is Avery okay now? Ugh, I hate TS and all the bullshit we have to go through. Hugs to you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...