Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Baby Boom!

This morning I was thinking how a whole week has whizzed by since I last blogged, and why the heck does December go by so much faster than any other month? I guess that's kind of a silly question, but still, I swear yesterday was Thanksgiving and I still had some time to figure/plan/prepare for all this crazy holiday stuff. Not so! 

I don't want to alarm anyone, but there are SEVENTEEN SHORT DAYS and TWO PUNY WEEKENDS before Christmas arrives!! And I still have fall decorations and festive turkeys staring at me from around my house. I am happy to report, however, that Bub the hub has already hung the lights outside. So that's a start. 

We've also had lots of visitors lately, especially new baby visitors, and I would be remiss if I did not post their adorable faces here for you to coo at! I got a chance to snuggle with Mr. Jackson Rheman awhile back when his mommy came to pick up his baby announcements
look at those overalls!! such a cutie

And then we had a fun visit with Avery's bf, Ms. Leila, 
who enjoyed all of Avery's toys :)
AND the girls figured out how to tickle each other!!! 
(or maybe I showed them)

My sweet friend Tarryn had little Mr. Connor just last month, 
and boy is he a doll-baby :)
I'm working very hard on his announcement right now
(as soon as I finish blogging)

Then adorable Mr. Cooper made an appearance.
He is the new little brother of Avery's best school friend
 he's very stylish, as you can see

And then of course my precious little Leah bug is getting so big!!
she came over and showed off her scootin' skills,
almost too fast for my camera, but I caught her :)

I warned y'all they would be super cute didn't I? Well, you should have known. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...