Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Silent Blog

Yes, it has been.  We've been doing all sorts of Christmas-y things though!

Avery enjoyed her Polar Express pajama day


Maddie helped me decorate a gingerbread house with
a lot of concentration. "I can do it myself mommy!"


Avery had a holiday party that included some pretty 
face painting and a visit with Santa



Maddie got to meet Santa too at breakfast with a make-your-
own-waffle station. She had chocolate chips, candy and 
sprinkles on hers... my kind of girl.


She also gave Santa a lengthy list. Sigh. Santa advised Maddie to,
"keep up the goodness." :)


Bub the hub and I even got dressed up and went to 
the company Christmas party. Home by 9:30! 
Yes we are quite the party animals.



I am still Christmas shopping and wrapping as well, of course. I work until the last possible moment... it's just my way. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...