Thursday, December 31, 2015

Goodbye 2015

GOODBYE 2015! I will not miss you at all! You started with so much promise and then crashed into the hardest year for my family since Avery was born, when we literally just walked around in shock all of the time. It was just one blow after another, and I'm pretty stinkin' tired of it.

I'm not a big one for lectures, but I have learned something this year. There is no true justice, and karma is just a fun idea. All we have is MERCY, because that's what we can give to each other. It's not just some idea that can never be proven. It's compassion, and it has meant a lot to me in a year full of heartbreak. And extending it towards others helps us all.

Maddie Brynn and I are always talking about kindness, towards those that show it to us and those who do not. It's something I continue to work on myself, and hope I can instill deep inside of her. I don't have any resolutions this year and I'm honestly too scared to make any plans, but I'll keep my dreams for my children. Happy New Year from The Bubs, xoxo

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...