Monday, March 17, 2014

Little Green Girls

Bub sisters, in the same dress, both at around two and a half. Making mommy a little teary eyed...


Love and cherish these little pumpkins so much. Very different little girls, but both have such sweet, loving hearts and I just feel very lucky to be their mommy. I might be a bit emotional tonight because I have been looking through old photos...again. It's like the best time suck ever.

I don't think that I mentioned in my recent Maddie post that she is really into tea parties right now. She woke up most mornings last week and first thing out of her mouth: "wanna have a tea party, mommy?" It's hard to say no to such sweetness, am I right? OH please stay little forever my precious ones!!!1

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...