Thursday, October 10, 2013

Team William

In late July, I posted how my heart was full after watching my sweet Avery taking steps independently in a walker. If you read that post, you know that lil'bub's physical therapist, Eda, has been instrumental in this milestone. She's worked tirelessly and been our greatest cheerleader. The very evening that we took the video of Avery walking, Eda's husband's doctor called him into the hospital to run some tests. The next day he was given a diagnosis...brain cancer. Out of nowhere. After surgery, they discovered it was stage 4. We are all still in disbelief.  He has already spent more than a month in radiation, fighting this with everything he has. William has his whole life in front of him! Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Now I would love to invite you to help me help this sweet family! On October 26th, I am helping to host a Fall Carnival benefiting this family, as the medical costs are already overwhelming. I have been absolutely blown away by how quickly people started donating their time, money and support to make this an amazing event. Your kids will have a blast! And the silent auction has just become out of this world. I'd love to see you there! I'll be the one trying to tear my 2 yr old away from the pony rides! If you'd like to donate in a different way, visit www.teamwilliamlewis.blogspot.com.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...