Tuesday, September 18, 2012

MADDIE'S BUG PARTY!!

It's hard to even put into words how exciting it was this morning to get an email from Courtney Whitmore at Pizzazzerie to tell me that she was featuring Madeline's First Birthday Party on her site today! I pretty much jumped off my couch and screamed. I mean, I did. Then I texted Bub the hub and my momma and used about a billion exclamation points.

I have been reading Pizzazzerie for a long time, they post the most fabulous parties! Courtney is such an inspiration-- she popularized and wrote an adorable book about Push-Up Pops, which you have probably seen at parties or perhaps Pinterest.

Check out the Bug Party feature on Pizzazzerie by clicking on the image below!!

 
This was my first time "styling" a party, so you can probably already guess that I took about a jillion photos-- thing is, I could definitely not afford to hire a professional photographer (like 99% of the parties posted to sites like Pizzazzerie) SO special thanks to my best good friends Natalie Jorgensen (+her fancy camera) and Allison Etchison for helping take photos too so this mom could enjoy the extra special party for my sweet baby girl!!! Now, for a few photos not included in the feature:
 
the party princess loved that bug cake...
 
party favors and decor...
 
pennants, custom sippies, kebabs and cookies (yum)
 
bug clips for the girls! and big sis plays with bugs :)
 
bug party guests...
 
CUTIES, CUTIES, CUTIES

 
 baby play!
 
sweet family love
 
 do you think she got enough presents?

yes, yes I believe she did...
and enjoyed them too!
 

whew!! that will be a party to remember! I am definitely not already planning Avery's upcoming January birthday. Definitely not....

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...