Saturday, November 12, 2011

Six Years

Six years ago today, I married the love of my life and my very best friend. I think back to our wedding day all the time, and I can't help but smile. It was everything that I imagined it would be, and much more.


Of course, I knew in my heart that Bub the hub would make a wonderful husband, but he still surprises me everyday with his giving heart,


his amazing patience,


his playfulness,


and his sweet, earnest nature.


He constantly make me feel like the luckiest wife in the whole world


because he puts me and our family first,
no matter the outside pressures to do otherwise.

He is a thoughtful husband,


and he takes good care of me.


He is my rock.


Bub, I love sharing my life with you,


and I know we've been thrown down some wild, unexpected paths
that no one could foresee.


But there is no one else I'd rather have by my side than you.
Thank you for being my everything.


I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...