Monday, August 8, 2011

36 Weeks and allllmost ready

I can't believe we are so close to meeting this sweet girl! Sometime in the next four weeks (please, please come by your due date little one :) we will finally get to cuddle with Baby Bub, and if all goes well, even be able to bring her home from the hospital right away! What a thrill that will be.

Meanwhile, we continue to work on the nursery, which has taken a little bit more time than I anticipated, but is still lookin super cute already. It's been kinda tricky since I decided to put a daybed in there so we can still have guests over. The room is not exactly huge, or large, or....let's just call it cozy!  We finally figured out how to arrange the furniture, and now we are just finishing some final touches and waiting on the new glider to come in. AND I finally packed a bag for the hospital, which is very important in order not to race around the house like a nutball if it's time to go to the hospital!

Here is the bump photo and info:


How far along?  a day shy of 36 weeks 
Total weight gain/loss? 20 lbs at my appointment two weeks ago...good lord
Maternity clothes? it's so hot, I just wear flowy dresses every day, and flats or flip flops of course
Sleep? oh gosh, where do I begin...I'm up almost every night for hours. And I officially can't eat past about 7:30pm, or I regret it...AND there's a certain 3 year old munchkin who has been having a party in her bed almost every night for reasons currently unknown...
Movement? Lots of squirming and tons of hiccups, but not much room for anything else at this point!
Food cravings? My portion sizes are so small now I feel like I'm on Jenny Craig or something ha!
What I miss: sleeping. and sleeping.
Milestones: She is around 6 pounds now-- we'll find out a more exact weight at my ultrasound this week-- and she's gaining about an ounce a day :)

Photobucket

2 comments :

  1. Your baby bump is so cute!!!!! You are looking great Cassie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantabulous!!! Sooooo close now!

    xo
    cathy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...