Sunday, February 18, 2018

TBT Lee's Newborn Portraits

Before I post these precious pics, I have to shout PRAISE to the Lord, the new background I have been trying to post for YEARS has finally worked. I wanted to brighten things up for awhile now. I hope y'all like it. 

By the time I got around to organizing Lee's "newborn" pics, he was not exactly a newborn anymore... so they were more like his "Two Months plus" pics instead. I think they are still the cutest things ever. And I think we caught him right before he grew out of that tiny baby phase, but still got some adorable shots where he is really alert. Like this, one of my faves.


And this little smirk!


This sweet tummy :)


Although big sis Avery refused to smile for 99% of the pics...


when it came to one-on-one time with her little brother,
she was all happiness and kisses!



Maddie was thrilled as usual for some of her own baby time 



We tired him out pretty good, which was perfect because
I needed some sleeping angel pics too.



Isn't he the most precious-est?? I want to snuggle him forever. Oh wait, I do already!
Just a few adoring mommy pics...



And one cute daddy pic! Where you can see his a
mazing cowlick in full glory.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...