Saturday, January 12, 2013

New Year, New News

Well our year definitely started out with a bang! A strep throat bang. Poor Avery! Not sure how long she'd been hurtin' this time, but thank goodness I decided to take her in to the doctor. A lot of times we're not sure if she's just cranky, or if it's behavioral, or if she really isn't feeling well. I know I've said it before, but it's one of the things I hate most about all this. There's nothing worse than when your baby hurts.

Sweet girl waiting for the doctor. 

I have to admit...before we got an official diagnosis, I was sitting in the waiting room thinking that maybe, just maybe this little girl knows how to get unlimited ipad time-- pretending to be sick! Terrible right? I will never doubt you again lil'bub! ha

Meanwhile, we have officially started PACKING! Move out date is a little closer than I'd like to admit to myself. It's slow going. Guess who's helping?



nope, not this one

but she's great at peek-a-boo!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...