Friday, May 11, 2012

Maddie Video

So I've been writing kind of a serious post this past week that I have yet to finish. Serious in the sense that it's not as light hearted as my usual updates, but it's been a really tough month on this little family and I needed to get a few things out! Of course, like most things on my to-do list, I have not had enough time to focus and finish. So instead I'm going to share some Madeline videos because they always bring a smile to my face, which has been much needed lately. 

She is meeting so many big milestones lately! I know this is to be expected for an 8 month old, but every new thing she does just blows me away. I am endlessly fascinated by how fast, strong, and stubborn a typical baby can be! The total opposite of what we went through the first time around. I am always thrilled to see it of course, but there is still a little part of me that saddens at what we missed with Avery. Obviously, we knew that we were missing things, but we didn't really know.  Wishing things could have been different for Avery doesn't make us any less proud and excited for our sweet Baby Bub though! She is mommy's little sunshine.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...