Thursday, August 27, 2009

School Update

Lil'bub has been in school for almost SIX days now. And I have missed her every minute of it! Big surprise huh? Although she has cried everyday when dropped off, she has been happy every single time I picked her up! I don't think I could ask for much more than that at this point. She is definitely getting used to her teachers and new friends. I am trying to get used to returning to the house without her...so I have mostly been cleaning the house like a madwoman, trying to focus on different things. I am still thinking about her 99% of the time though, and I wonder if that will change with time.

I DO SOOO enjoy getting her dressed up in the morning to go. She's even letting me do her hair a little more. I'll end this with two photos from this week, lil'bub all ready for school!!


yellow with bows!


first jean shorts and ponytail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...